Do you have what it takes to come blog for Dark Passions?
A style unique to yourself, you don’t need to be a specific type of blogger, nor do you have to be a certain blog age to apply!
Ever wanted to blog nail appliers unlike any others on the market
Including appliers for Slink, Maitreya, Omega, and Belleza nails!
How about clothing with a hand in the dark side?
Everything from the Dragon Witch Gown to the Alice in Roses dresses, melting shirts and everything between!
If yes, then you need to apply to the Dark Passions rotating blogger team!
The new round starts on February the 1st, but applications are now open!
Becoming part of the rotating team enables you to a better chance on getting on to the Dark Passions elite Lucky 13 blogger group, the elite team that gets *every* item in the store to blog.
Basic Rotating Blogger Requirement List:
– Must join the blogger group when invited (NEW requirement – not the store group)
– As a sponsored blog, rotating bloggers must either have the stores logo on your blog or the store blog listed in your blogroll.
– Must make a minimum of 1 post monthly with Dark Passions Products. Blogger teams are welcome but are required to post an amount equal to one per team member.
– Must have at least Slink Hands & Feet as some nails are exclusively slink only.
– Must be OK with receiving select items from events as the rotating team does not get every new item/color like the Elite team.